Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has anything new or what they are going to try/run pulling this upcoming season. I plan to get a tranny first, traction bars, and hopefully a front locker. Anyone got any ideas, CPMac, Tomac, jrmac? Thanks guys, something to talk about since it will be a little while before pulling again.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I'm gonna do front and rear driveshaft loops, traction bars, new tires strictly for pullin, make up a weight bracket for the front, beefier steering components, possibly 3500 leafs in the rear, injectors, turbo and maybe some laughing gas for a little kick.

Front locker helps huge time. Dodge boys that i beat up on, are still scratchin there heads and think i'm runnin nos, like they are.
The only thing i changed was the locker and i went from 10ft behind them to 10-20ft ahead.

Thats all i can think of for now. Good luck next year and maybe see ya at Muncie. Later Jeremy

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jeremy, I should be at Muncie, I am planning on getting my tranny done first off, then hopefully traction bars and the front locker. I have a front wieght bracket. I might try blockin the rear with the traction bars and see what happens. How do you have your hitch setup, I need to build one this winter. Thanks

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
WD

I'll take a pic. of it. Its adjustable for height. I have timbrens in the rear inplace of the oem bump stops. When unloaded they fit snug from frame to axle. They help alot, as the rear doesn't sag as much as the other brands and pretty much acts like a dually. Later Jeremy

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I will be waitin for the pic of it. I have been puttin bolts in the overloads to make them contact more for pulls. It holds the rear a lot higher during pulls.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.