Status
Not open for further replies.

Pullin Vids

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  heartbeatcanada 
#1 ·
See less See more
Discussion starter · #4 ·
Hey Tomac

I looked down last week on my first pull at about the 150ft mark, and i was doing30kms(19mph), i would imagine i got higher than that. Need to get an onboard camera to tape all the guages. Too many gauges to look at and too much going on in that 300ft. Man it goes by quick.

Ya the last pull i was at, it bounced a little on the full pull and on the pulloff 335 it bounced pretty good, but it straightened out. That was the first time that i left with that much boost and probably had a little too much on tap, for the hardness of track. Sparks were coming off of the scrapers to level the track
. You could probably hear me squelling at the end too, like i was on asphalt.

I run the timbrens in the rear, and haven't bounced that bad until last weekend. From what i can tell, i don't squat near as much as the other trucks with nothing to help out. I also was down to 20psi in the tires, and other guys watching said when i took off the rim was almost touching the ground.
So before the pulloff i got it up to 28psi, would have liked alittle more, but ran out of time. Anyhow, will be pulling again this Sunday, and hopefully will do well again. I've heard the dodge boys that i beat(1 running nos) want to have alook at my truck.
Not sure if they think im runnin drugs or are just amazed that the dmax can go that good with stock fuel components and turbo.
Oh well ,one day they'll grow up and look back at there mistakes.
Later JeremyEdited by: heartbeatcanada

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Just tried the links and they worked for me. When you say it doesn't show to the end of the track, do you mean the truck is still moving and the clip stops or my truck doesn't make it to the end of track(not for the lack of trying). If it was the latter of the 2 then i had no more traction and the sled stopped me. Can't get a full pull alll the time, or there wouldn't be a challenge. Gong to a pull today and will post results tonight. Hopefully another full pull and maybe everybody will be happy
Just kidding. Later Jeremy

Discussion starter · #8 ·
hdmax

No thats not even my boy. If you listen close on the Fergus 300 vid my boy is yelling GO DAD GO around the 250+ mark. Both my son and daughter go to the pulls with me and the wife. They like gong except the nights i don't pull till 10pm, there alittle tired of sitting that long. I'll put yesterdays pull on and some of the trucks i run against on later, and see what's going on with the site. It works flawlessly when i try, don't know what to say. Later Jeremy

Discussion starter · #14 ·
No problems so far. But i know my day will come. Have seen 1 dodge and 1 ford with high hps break output shafts, and seen one dodge bend a rod. These 3 trucks are pushing some pretty good numbers and are pretty comparable to me, so that horseshoe is shoved up there and hopefully it won't fall out.

I'm done for the year now, no more pulls. The last pull was this past weekend and it was cancelled due to rain, real bummer. Its gonna be along time till next June rolls around and we start pulling again. Oh well gives me lots of times to do some tweaking and more mods to the truck. Later Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.