Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard there is a pull in Sterling tomorrow. Does anyone know details and contact information?
Parker
:eek::

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
5:00PM at the fairgrounds. Don't bring too much power,I want a chance at 1st place :D :eek: .

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
So this is going down on Friday? let me know i wanna go

And we are talkin Colorado right?

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
Steezey;1595950; said:
So this is going down on Friday? let me know i wanna go

And we are talkin Colorado right?
Yep,CO. Time and location as stated. There's going to be a lot of PSD's to beat up on :D .

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
I will see you there. Ill try and find your truck and introduce myself. I wish i could beat up on some jokers but runnin basically stock, i would probably get laughed at. I will leave the *** kicking to you.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'll be there, along with some other of our CPSC members.:D

Careful on the beating up on PSDs part. My X doesn't have a ton of power, but she usually pulls pretty well.:p:

It will be great to meet all you guys. Come find me, I'll be the blonde in the Colorado Power Stroke Club shirt, with the black Excursion and lots of annoying kids running around.:rolleyes: LOL.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Damn, I wish i would have seen this sooner. Ill never make it early enough with it snowing the way it is. Good luck boys.

·
Premium Member
9,403 Posts
ShayB;1597262; said:
I'll be there, along with some other of our CPSC members.:D

Careful on the beating up on PSDs part. My X doesn't have a ton of power, but she usually pulls pretty well.:p:

It will be great to meet all you guys. Come find me, I'll be the blonde in the Colorado Power Stroke Club shirt, with the black Excursion and lots of annoying kids running around.:rolleyes: LOL.
You definately outpulled me,except for when I broke the sled :rolleyes: . That was a cool run until I relized I wasn't pulling much weight :( .

Do you have any results to post? I didn't hear who won what.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts