Diesel Place banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever put puddle lights on there truck mirrors? The Yukon Denali's have them and they have the same mirror as my truck.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Mr. Mister said:
Anyone ever put puddle lights on there truck mirrors? The Yukon Denali's have them and they have the same mirror as my truck.

The Puddle Light Are Built Into The Bottom Of The Mirror!

·
Registered
275 Posts
It would be nice if we could add them to the trailer towing mirriors,that would be cool...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RUMAXED said:
Mr. Mister said:

The Puddle Light Are Built Into The Bottom Of The Mirror!

yup! Did you put some in the bottoms of yours?

·
Registered
408 Posts
Not On My Towing Mirrors, But I Did Hook The Wiring For The Puddle Lights To My Westin Running Boards That Do Have Clear Light At Both Ends. And The Best Part Is They Do not Come Untill It Is Dark Out

·
Registered
570 Posts
Mr. Mister said:

Mine was to have them but it came without
. The 03's had them on the LT package. I'm wondering if the wiring is there on mine, then it's a few white LED's and presto Puddle Light!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I just ordered an '04 SLT...I don't recall seeing anything about puddle lights...I know they have the pass. side tilt in reverse and turn signals...do they now have puddle lights???

Joe

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rangervx said:
I just ordered an '04 SLT...I don't recall seeing anything about puddle lights...I know they have the pass. side tilt in reverse and turn signals...do they now have puddle lights???

Joe

It doesn't include puddle lights and I don't understad why. But, it is the same mirrors as on the Denali, so we should be able to add the puddle lights pretty easy. I am going to see if the parts guy where I got my truck knows anything and i am going to take a close look at my friends Denali.Edited by: Mr. Mister

·
Registered
570 Posts
The Chevy had them on the 03 Lt package and removed them in 04. My buddy has them on his 03 LT.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Seems they remove more and more options and add more to the price.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Mike330R said:
Seems they remove more and more options and add more to the price.

If you a calling the "Puddle" lights what GM calls approach lights on the bottom side of the mirrors.

My '03 GMC SLT came with them.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Anyone happen to have a close up picture of these?

Also maybe part numbers?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Thanks for the picture.

I looked at mine today and it didn't look like I could install them without cutting the plastic under the mirror? or do I need a whole new housing?

·
Registered
408 Posts
You Could Mount Something Under The Mirror, I Have Seen Small Led Lights That May Work .Maybe Four Leds In One Housing May Be Bright Enough.

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
What is this crap about puddle lites, we got trucks not some ford or dodge that only goes to church and the mall

1 - 16 of 16 Posts