Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you have read in the past week I was very unhappy with my Bilstein addition.

Today I would like to make a public apology to my Bilsteins....I am very sorry for not giving you the time to prove yourself, for this I am sorry...please forgive me! I love you Bilsteins.

After driving on them for a week I have come to the conclusion that I WAS WRONG!! Bilstein shocks are really top quality and I am very happy with them being bolted on to my pickup.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
What changed your mind?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I knew you would realize what great shocks they are. It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong and I'm sure that your Bilstein's have accepted your apology to them.
They tend to have a tough exterior, but can be very forgiving when the need arises.

Tim

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My wife
...and also driving in my friends trucks noticing how bad there ride was.

·
Registered
463 Posts
My Bilstiens arrive tomorrow! I will not tell them any of the mean things you have said in the past about their cousins! Your secret will be safe with me!

Kevin

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
so can i guy buy them now are is there still a 3month waiting list, i have not heard anything from kenedy so i take it, they are on backorder

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
fredw said:
so can i guy buy them now are is there still a 3month waiting list, i have not heard anything from kenedy so i take it, they are on backorder
Others have been getting the Bilsteins without any problem ....

Mac

·
Registered
463 Posts
Mine shipped out from Kennedy within a few days of my placing my order...

Kevin

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Same here. I received my Bilstiens approx. 7 days after placing my order with Kennedy. Pretty good by any standards

JP

·
Registered
617 Posts
Nowake

Glad you are happy with the Bilstiens. I see some in the future for me also. I have had good luck with them in the past.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts