Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you with allison transmissions you need this exciting new product. A 12 KW PTO driven generator fully integrated into the trucks frame rails and takes up no useable bed space. This unit has enough power to power most of your home in the event of an electrical outage or great for contractors. This product has endless uses, to find out more please check out www.realacpower.com

·
Registered
161 Posts
Now THAT looks pretty cool!

Steve

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
That really is some awesome unit ....
High idle ,Power my entire house ..... Hmmmmm

Puts a whole new meaning to Juice ....

Mac
Edited by: Mackin

·
Registered
812 Posts
Too freaking cool!! I wonder how much it will cost? Maybe they can use my truck to demo.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
apparently GM has plans of a hybrid truck with AC power. Word is that when demonstrating with a circular saw cutting through a 2x4 it stalled the saw and could not cut through the wood. I have personally witnessed the Real Power unit power a 230 volt Miller welder welding at 100% power and running 8- 500 watt halogen lights all at the same time. By the way the GM unit adds over 400 lbs. of batteries and inverters under neath the rear seat. check out the video of real power in action on this web site

http://www.insideindianabusiness.com/business_spotlight.asp?ID=219

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
www_realacpower_com said:
the 12 kw unit retails for under $4000 installed, just think of the possibilities
If you think of the cost of a generator to produce that kind off power that's quite reasonable ..... Consider the space saving and on demand convient power availablity .....
Sweet .......

Mac

·
Registered
89 Posts
Way too cool - I've got lots to do with that!!!

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Only problem is what do you do with it when trade in time comes?

It doesn't make a lot of sense unless you really need it and/or you are sure you're keeping the truck longer than average.

Gotta be careful with large expensive additions on short term investments.

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
You sell it like a Juice box,Cup holder,winter front ,filters and such ....

It's PTO driven and removable .... If you have a need for a generator that's a sweet rig honestly ....

Mac

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Mackin said:
You sell it like a Juice box,Cup holder,winter front ,filters and such ....

It's PTO driven and removable .... If you have a need for a generator that's a sweet rig honestly ....

Mac
Yea your right MAC .... it is nice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The Duramax 6.6L spins at 1150 RPM's to produce 12kw. The trucks computer governs the speed. Are you from Texas texmax? If so you will be able to see a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD with a 6.6L Duramax at the Texas Motor Speedway on June 11 & 12. By the way, with the trucks engine spinning at 1150 RPM's it still uses about half the fuel a standby generator would use at 12kw.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts