Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a public service announcement, don't forget to change your smoke detector batteries in the your house (if you have one) as well as your RV, boat or wherever else you have a smoke detector. Sometimes we all get caught up in the daily events and forget the simple things that may save someones life. Also check those tire pressures. :thumb:

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
As a public service announcement, don't forget to change your smoke detector batteries in the your house (if you have one) as well as your RV, boat or wherever else you have a smoke detector. Sometimes we all get caught up in the daily events and forget the simple things that may save someones life. Also check those tire pressures. :thumb:
So your TPMS light came on too - lol. Wife's car with small tires lost like 10psi on the 34 degree morning a few days ago. They say it's about 1-2 degree loss in psi per 10 degree drop in temp. Yea, I prolly last checked them when it was 100. Winter air, summer air :p:

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So your TPMS light came on too - lol. Wife's car with small tires lost like 10psi on the 34 degree morning a few days ago. They say it's about 1-2 degree loss in psi per 10 degree drop in temp. Yea, I prolly last checked them when it was 100. Winter air, summer air :p:

That used to happen. Now both the car and the truck (dually) have a tire pressure read out for each tire. I like that so much better than the idiot light. :thumb:

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
That used to happen. Now both the car and the truck (dually) have a tire pressure read out for each tire. I like that so much better than the idiot light. :thumb:
I don't know such extravagancies. lol - I'm kidding. :D

Wife's female co-worker asked me to take a look at her car. Amongst many questions, I asked her how often does she change the oil. Her answer, and I'm not kidding, "When the red light on the dash comes on." :facepalm:

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I don't know such extravagancies. lol - I'm kidding. :D

Wife's female co-worker asked me to take a look at her car. Amongst many questions, I asked her how often does she change the oil. Her answer, and I'm not kidding, "When the red light on the dash comes on." :facepalm:

That's why it's called an "idiot light".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts