Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think in a time of lousy customer service a company that gets it right the first time, every time, should get proper notice. I've ordered items from Kennedy diesel a couple of times now, and on all orders the NDA factor was critical. No games, no excuses, just correct parts, on time, every time. Props to Kennedy!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Exactly, I second the notion on both times I have ordered from Kennedy also!

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Other than the occasional backorder (which is normally listed on the website before you order) I have never heard of anyone having an issue with shipping or online orders from Kennedy. My stuff shows up the next day, no questions asked. He even helped us out on shipping and pricing when a group of us ordered Cognito braces. Another thing that impresses me, the billing is spot on every time. If something is on sale or he price matches, the billing is always perfect. That is hard to get these days. Kudos to KD!

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I still remember the first time I talked to John on the phone, about 5 years ago. I had a new diesel, that I knew nothing about, and had a couple of questions.
John talked for about 45 minutes, from 1 topic to another, just providing info and not pushing any sales. I felt guilty for taking up that much of his time.
To me, that builds sales, cause John is someone I want to buy from, even if someone has it cheaper. John knows and has experience with what he sells, and in my opinion, he won't sell you something you don't need.
And like BoBo said, you typically get your order in a couple of days.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Kennedy's service is second to none. He is very knowledgeable about the products he sells & designs. Try to find that at one of these fly-by-night online diesel performance shops. I'd spend a few bucks more if needed to purchase from John and not think twice about it.

Last week I had a problem w/ a UPS shipment that I ordered from John. I emailed John w/ the problem after 6pm on a Monday night & by 9pm THAT night he responded and said he would contact UPS.
(UPS had just delivered to the wrong house but at that time I didn't know that). I dare you to find that kind of service elsewhere. Did I mention I placed the order late Thursday night & mid mourning on Friday I already had a tracking number. Thanks John

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
yep, agreed! Ive needed things on very short notice and John got them shipped out ASAP. Its hard to get quicker and faster billing/shipping than JK. Excellent service, thanks John.

ben

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
smudge122;1581176; said:
Kennedy's service is second to none. He is very knowledgeable about the products he sells & designs. Try to find that at one of these fly-by-night online diesel performance shops. I'd spend a few bucks more if needed to purchase from John and not think twice about it.

Last week I had a problem w/ a UPS shipment that I ordered from John. I emailed John w/ the problem after 6pm on a Monday night & by 9pm THAT night he responded and said he would contact UPS.
(UPS had just delivered to the wrong house but at that time I didn't know that). I dare you to find that kind of service elsewhere. Did I mention I placed the order late Thursday night & mid mourning on Friday I already had a tracking number. Thanks John
Did you buy me something for Valentines day? You sweetheart!:p:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.