Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This don't seem right a GMC man making the first post on Dodge page.
I have a customer of mine who just bought the HO and is looking for the best bang for the buck along with reliability. He is looking at the Quad. I know on the Dmax side it is one of the better ones, but what about Dodge.
Thanks guys for you input

Scott

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
The Quad isn't out yet for the Dodge. But when it is, look out! it will wake the engine up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tell him to call TST products or go on their website. A buddy of mine put a TST on his 24V Dodge with 9 programable levels and he has not gone past level 6 cause it is scary fast. Edited by: neibe

·
Registered
41 Posts
You can wake it up with a Pressure only Box From Edge, Called the EZ. BullyDog has several prototype boxes out, that adjusts pressure AND timing, but some drivability issues are occuring.

You might want to wait a little while for Edge to release thier box that has pressure And timing. Why upgrade twice?

The Ez Box is nice, alot of guys running them. Edge has long been the most driveable power adder for the Cummins. It adds just about 60HP TO THE WHEELS.

Merrick Cummings Jr

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have him search the TDR boards. Edge seems to be the one to get, but as mine is a 12V so I am not that up to speed on the electronically injected 24V's.

·
Banned
328 Posts
Dr Performance???
Banks?

Don't just throw your money away. There are a lot of better option, not counting me. EDGE (oh god..yuck...lol) Man that leaves a bad taste!
I think I won't mention anymore!

WE have a simple pressure box out 0-50-100 in cab adjustable, easy to plug in and cheap.

We are working on something really cool but looks to be about 10 wks out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts