Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 03 Sierra, 2500 HD, with about 97,000 miles on it. I am only averaging about 12 mpg and would like to try and get more. What is the best programmer to accomplish this? I also need to recalibrate my speedomiter due to an 8" lift and 35" tires. Help!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a Hypertech on my LB7 and I like it. Not the most power and you can't check balance rates, but you can correct for tire size and it really wakes up the truck. I haven't had it on the truck very long, but there are lots of posts on here with guys putting them on Level 3 and just forgetting about them. That's what I did, and it makes the truck run similar to a LBZ.

Just my $.02!

·
Registered
301 Posts
hum, 35" tires.. well, i get around 17-20+ w/ 33" .. 02:LB7: 2WD.. T.T.S (120),nicktane fuel filter, intake & 5" exhaust (no cat)... good luck!!! (48,000 miles)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Same chart is needed for a suspension lift!!!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
I like my Edge, well it's good enough for now on the stock tranny. I leave mine on 5, and drive it like it's stolen, I still average around 18.4mpg hand calc. I'm on 33's, mix city/hwy driving

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
emt32,

Predator or Bully Dog is waht customers call/buy more often than not for the LB7's. If you have any questions just call, were her eto help.

Mark @ DPPI

·
Registered
269 Posts
philtopgun;1559684; said:
Same chart is needed for a suspension lift!!!!:D :D :D

sooo true! should have one on almost all mods. i know it takes alot of work but im sure if we can get people together and just seperate the work load it wont be so bad.

·
Registered
719 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts