Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I have a 15 dmax and I have been reading up on programmers/tuners on here, but seems like a lot of people are saying that pretty much anything voids the warranty and/or the tuner doesnt actually help a whole lot. I have an extended warranty. Looking for something to increase throttle response and HP. Any suggestions out there for a plug and play programmer that can set the truck back to stock as well? Thanks in advance for the help!

·
Administrator
16,306 Posts
Welcome aboard (y)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard (y)
Thanks! Actually been around quite a while. Had an LB7 and was on here a lot 10 years ago although I could have sworn it was thedieselplace.com back then, but my memory isnt the best... No idea why it says I joined in 16. Anyway any suggestions on the programmer are greatly appreciated. Had the edge juice 5 stage in the old LB7, but thats the last time I have looked at anything so kind of clueless on whats out there these days.

·
Administrator
16,306 Posts
Thanks! Actually been around quite a while. Had an LB7 and was on here a lot 10 years ago although I could have sworn it was thedieselplace.com back then, but my memory isnt the best... No idea why it says I joined in 16. Anyway any suggestions on the programmer are greatly appreciated. Had the edge juice 5 stage in the old LB7, but thats the last time I have looked at anything so kind of clueless on whats out there these days.
Do some research on EFI Live It may suit your needs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts