Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've spent some time researching these for everyone to answer some common questions and also help newbies decide what is right for them.

If you have any comments, corrections, or questions let me or any of the DP staff know.

Enjoy

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, that's what I tried to focus on.. but don't hesitate to point things out or suggest things. It all helps

Thx
B.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I've spent some time researching these for everyone to answer some common questions and also help newbies decide what is right for them.

If you have any comments, corrections, or questions let me or any of the DP staff know.

Enjoy

Programmer Comparison for 01-05 Duramax's
Dude, you rock:ro) , I've spent the last 3 weeks surfiin', comparin', and scratching my head. :think: I think I finally decided on what I want though. Wish this was here 3 weeks ago:( . Nice work! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Great chart...thanks for taking the time for everyone who is unsure...:ro)

·
Registered
109 Posts
KUDO's, GREAT JOB:cool2:

And great job BRIANO.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Yeah, that's what I tried to focus on.. but don't hesitate to point things out or suggest things. It all helps

Thx
B.

Well then on that aspect i will help you with research

LB7:

PPE Xcellerator Economy : additional 50-160 hp at crank, speed limiter removal, tire changes and gear changes, defuel, fast learn on tranny, trouble code clearing

PPE Xcellerator : all the same as above except power from 90-230hp at crank

PPE Xcellerator Hot: all same as above except power from 90-330 hp at crank and raises rev limiter to 4500rpm

PPE Xcellerator Hot+2: all same as hot except power up to 350hp max

PPE Xcellerator Hot Et eliminator: Same as Hot except removes defule from level 4 program

PPE Xcellerator Hot+2 ET Eliminator: same as hot+2 except removes defule from level 4 program

For the LLY

PPE Xcellerator Economy: from 50-140 hp at crank, defuel, tire and gear changes, speed limiter removal and trouble code clearing

PPE Xcellerator: same as above except power gains of 60-180hp at crank

PPE Xcellerator Hot : same as above but power gains 60-240hp at crank and raises rev limiter

PPE Xcellerator Hot+2: same as hot except level 4 power max upped to 290hp at crank

Hope this helps

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Great idea.

Great work.

Some suggestions...

Edge with Att - does speedo correction. Model number is now 1001 for both EJC and EAC.

Banks Power PDA is not represented.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
There is alot thats not there once i am awake in the morning i will do some more research and get some more that aerent listed to help you out, I cant do EFI Live but hopefully someone who has it will chime in

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great idea.

Great work.

Some suggestions...

Edge with Att - does speedo correction. Model number is now 1001 for both EJC and EAC.

Banks Power PDA is not represented.
I tried to get info on the most popular ones instead of every single one basically.

for the record, Edge can't correct the factory speedometer, it only will show correct on the Attitude. The ones that are marked as correcting the speedo will actually correct the factory one.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well then on that aspect i will help you with research

LB7:

PPE Xcellerator Economy : additional 50-160 hp at crank, speed limiter removal, tire changes and gear changes, defuel, fast learn on tranny, trouble code clearing

PPE Xcellerator : all the same as above except power from 90-230hp at crank

PPE Xcellerator Hot: all same as above except power from 90-330 hp at crank and raises rev limiter to 4500rpm

PPE Xcellerator Hot+2: all same as hot except power up to 350hp max

PPE Xcellerator Hot Et eliminator: Same as Hot except removes defule from level 4 program

PPE Xcellerator Hot+2 ET Eliminator: same as hot+2 except removes defule from level 4 program

For the LLY

PPE Xcellerator Economy: from 50-140 hp at crank, defuel, tire and gear changes, speed limiter removal and trouble code clearing

PPE Xcellerator: same as above except power gains of 60-180hp at crank

PPE Xcellerator Hot : same as above but power gains 60-240hp at crank and raises rev limiter

PPE Xcellerator Hot+2: same as hot except level 4 power max upped to 290hp at crank

Hope this helps
Yeah, I got this same information, but since there are so many that is why I chose to just do the first one for each model. Someone did mention that I should put whether the horsepower numbers are crank or rear wheel so I'll look that up.

thanks though

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
posting here for the LB7 guys as well.. all the blanks I have or question markes I have are things I Couldn't find online by reading for hours.. if you know something is supported or not please let me know.

thanks
B.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi,
Still new here but I'm looking at all of these programmers and would like to have one????? I think, I tow alot and don't care about going fast at the track. I want more power while towing, I live in the city and people don't care. I would like to know if there is anyone that I could talk to (phone) and get good info on any and all of these programmers. Please shoot me an e-mail if you know any person that is real good with this stuff.

·
Registered
70 Posts
What about the triple dog for a lb7.

·
Registered
81 Posts
quadzilla 215 for lb7 (10 levels, 10th is 215 horse and nitrous setting)

·
Diesel Master
1,858 Posts
As to HP ratings. The Hot Juice is very underrated for Lb-7s. It's more like a 180-200 HP chip. I have no idea on the others.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Dude....Thank you!!!!! And GOD bless the Deisel place!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.