Diesel Place banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've spent some time researching these for everyone to answer some common questions and also help newbies decide what is right for them.

If you have any comments, corrections, or questions let me or any of the DP staff know.

Enjoy

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Very nice work.

The Predator can monitor certain live data parameters. Too long of a list to put here.

You might want to note if the tune/device measures power at the crank or the rear wheels.

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Predator can monitor certain live data parameters. Too long of a list to put here.

You might want to note if the tune/device measures power at the crank or the rear wheels.
Thanks, I'll update

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Very nice!
You need to add the Banks w/PDA. It contains HUGE list of things to change.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Nice job briano keep up the good work. Don't forget the 30 to 215hp LB7 Quadzilla Stealth-R.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I think this is a very good idea Briano!!! Hopefully it will cut down on the "which tuner is the best" posts.

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think this is a very good idea Briano!!! Hopefully it will cut down on the "which tuner is the best" posts.
Exactly why I did this.

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you guys that have any of these programmers where I have blanks.. help me out here..

which ones can you monitor balance rates with? It will have to be one that is OBDII .. I think Predator, but not sure about Hypertech or the others.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Great work, thanks
I had always assumed E/A checked DTC's
...another myth cleared up on this page!

·
Registered
124 Posts
You can change the tire size settings on the Banks w/PDA, but it will only show up on the PDA speedometer, not the actual speedometer.

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You can change the tire size settings on the Banks w/PDA, but it will only show up on the PDA speedometer, not the actual speedometer.
its the same with the edge which is why I list it as not being able to change the actual speedo. Most of the harness types can't, but the programmers can.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
With EFI Live you have guages when you use the scan tool. Just thought I'd mention it.

BTW Cool Idea!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Great work, thanks
I had always assumed E/A checked DTC's
...another myth cleared up on this page!
The six gun with the PDA will read and clear DTC's however. Just thought i would throw that in:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts