<TABLE width="100%">

It's the best price that I could find

Here is the link if anyone wants it. The play and play harmess is $8 and change

http://rvwholesalers.com/catalog/customer/home.php

<T><T><T>
<T>
<TR>
<TD vAlign=top align=left width=100 rowSpan=2> </TD>
<TD vAlign=top>The Tekonsha Prodigy is the latest and most intelligent brake control. This powerful control features new motion sensor technology. With Prodigy no manual level adjustment is necessary, it adjusts itself to varying terrains as you drive. It is equipped with a sensor that detects the tow vehicle's rate of deceleration, applies proportional braking to the trailer, and features and exclusive "Boost" feature that allows users to apply more initial trailer braking power. For backing into tough spots this is the only inertia control that works proportionally in reverse. A digital display depicts voltage delivery to the trailer during braking and displays continual diagnostics check.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><T><T><T>
<T>
<TR>
<TD colSpan=2>Details</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD class=Line colSpan=2 height=1>
</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD colSpan=2> </TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD width="30%">Weight</TD>
<TD noWrap>2.00 lbs</TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD class=ProductPriceConverting>Price:</TD>
<TD>$ 98.99 </TD></TR></T></T></T></T></TABLE></TD></TR></T></></T></T></TABLE>Edited by: Leatherman

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Thats an excellent price!

·
Registered
646 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok so that was a good price, I only posted because I have seen that brake control $175.00 plus the plug & play harmess. This is not auction, this a rv web site.

Leatherman

·
Registered
646 Posts
Leatherman:

Like everything else, prices are all over the place. I almost bought one at the price you posted (might have been the same place too) when I saw a post on some board about the deal they got on Amazon.

Along with the cheaper prices of auctions comes some increased risk. Some folks don't want to accept that. I don't blame them. I haven't been burned at an auction yet, at least not from the seller, but maybe by my own lack of research!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts