Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I'd share this with you all! Been working on it little by little, no hurry because I want to wait for spring before I start experimenting to much when temps are little warmer out. Some pics attached. Pretty much complete, just need to pull some loose ends together.

Attachments

·
Registered
574 Posts
Thought I'd share this with you all! Been working on it little by little, no hurry because I want to wait for spring before I start experimenting to much when temps are little warmer out. Some pics attached. Pretty much complete, just need to pull some loose ends together.
Cool! Looks quite large. What kind of capacity are we looking at? Keep us posted.:)

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's an 80gal water heater and your not supposed to loose to much to by products so... I'm hoping to make 50gal end result batches. tank to left of pictures is 100gal which is where i'll store my filtered WVO. it'll then be pumped and filtered again into water heater. Heated and circulated then will add sodium hydroxide circulate for a while then let settle. will drain off byproduct and then it'll be transfered to wash tank, mist washed 3 times, then bubble wased with last cycle of mist wash water then bubble died for a day or so. I'm looking forward to it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts