Diesel Place banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noticed that the topics under the LBZ section really are not related to any serious LBZ problems. We might actually have an outstanding engine for a change. A few months after the 2004.5 LLY was out, there were problems being posted. I am not reading that here. I love my LBZ!:ro)

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I have yet to pull the fifth wheel, but pulling the GN loaded so far has been great! Trans update is in the works, then a small power boost!

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
maybe gm learned alittle with the LLY

·
Registered
193 Posts
Seems as a lot of troubles are due to chipping and aftermarket stuff. 5 weeks and counting till I order mine :ro)

·
Registered
9,314 Posts
Seems as a lot of troubles are due to chipping and aftermarket stuff. 5 weeks and counting till I order mine :ro)
A lot of troubles with the LLY being chipped or the LBZ being chipped?

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
no they were just comparing to when the LLY came out. the LBZ seems to be perfect. the only problems so far have been people running big tunes and setting a few codes (asking for trouble). there have been very few actual problems with the LBZ.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Has anyone else noticed that the topics under the LBZ section really are not related to any serious LBZ problems. We might actually have an outstanding engine for a change. A few months after the 2004.5 LLY was out, there were problems being posted. I am not reading that here. I love my LBZ!:ro)
I have an 04.5 SRW LLY with 45,000 on it and no problems (Banks Six-gun) and an 06 Dually w/LBZ with 4,000 and no problems. Anxiously waiting for May when I hook up to the fiver and go to Florida, Indiana, New York and Minnesota. I will let you know more then.

·
Registered
317 Posts
My 06 LLY took my 28ft 10K race trailer to the track on Sunday. I have the BD on Tow/Econ and got 12.4 mpg hand calc, for the trip running 73. It had great power, and the BD made a big difference as well. Thats about 1 mpg better, and more towing power than it was stock.

I'm a very happy 06 owner.

·
Registered
458 Posts
What are you talking about - LLY troubles? Mine has always run great - 25K and counting.

·
Registered
9,606 Posts
What about Eric’s runaway or this taillight?? :blahblah: :lol:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
:blahblah: :funnypost :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,314 Posts
What are you talking about - LLY troubles? Mine has always run great - 25K and counting.
Do not start me on LLY troubles. Just search my posts and you will see. That is why a new LBZ is in the very near future.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts