Diesel Place banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new pyro from edge today and installed it and when I plug it in the evo does nothing it won't even turn on. When I unplug the pyro cable everything is fine, the old pyro would give false readings on EGT's and the evo would work with it plugged in. Is it the evo or another bad pyro cable?? anyone have this prob b4??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Same thing happened to me a couple times. I've sent the whole set up back a few times. Edge sent me a new unit. It happened again they sent me a new pyro. Mine finally worked for about 3 months with no issues and then last week it started loosing connectivity with the truck and now when their is a connection the pyro doesn't work. I like the product i am just getting tired of having to send it back. So yesterday i ordered a set of pillar gauges and a ppe. It sounds like a more bullet proof set up.

good luck!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! finally talked to edge today they are going to send me another pyro, and see if that works, they are not sure what is wrong. Wherd did you order the ppe and how much? I'm thinking of going that route myself!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I went straight to PPE $600 including shipping. Actually just got it today. I'll probably wait for the gauges to show up before I install anything.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts