Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I noticed that when I need to pass or quicky merge in trafic with wide open throtle and it does not matter if it is from rest or already moving..it usually get stuck on 2 or 3rd gear and unless I let got the pedal it will not shift to next gear...look it is trying since the RPM drops from 3200 to around 2800 and if I keep holding it sometimes switches...but not often..when I drive half throtle it works as before....any idea if that is a trany problem or something major...thanks for you input....the truck has 96k km...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope that is not what the problem is....

since my last post it is happening all the time...when i need to change lanes and I give it I have to let the gas pedal off and step on it for the tranny to upshift to next gear....I talk to few peopel and they saying that my valve is sticking...but do I have to take the tranny apart? I have changed the spin on filter every 10k km and flashed the tranny last summer I have not changed the inside filter as of yet at 100K km other wise it shifts 1-2 fine with some harder chenge over that you feel but after that you have to let go the gas pedal if you are at WOT but at 90% it ****fs fine.... any other sugestions would be helpfull...thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts