Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to do this semi-local, rather not try to ship. This kit has been great, I am very happy with it. (find my posts when I first had it put in, I love this lift!)
I had this put on my truck in Aug 2005. My wife is pregnant and can't get into my truck anymore. I am a real estate agent and this truck is too tall for old ladies to get into too. I hate to do this but I need to remove the lift. I was thinking about selling the truck but it might be cheaper to just take the lift off.
It is the 6 inch lift, will fit 35 inch tires with no trouble. I am selling the whole kit with the adjustable shocks. (MX shocks) I will have it removed by 4 wheel parts. (Tacoma)
I will also be selling my new tires. These are 35 x 12.50 x 17 inch Pro Comp muds. They have about 3000 miles on them. (as does the whole kit)
This is a great chance to get an awesome lift at a great price, never off roaded, everything is in prefect condition.
The lift is $1623 new ($1753 with sales tax!)
Asking $1200
The tires are $260 each now ($1040 for 4, plus tax is $1123)
Asking $800

If you want the tires and lift I'll take $1800 for all of it. That would cost you almost $2900 new! It is only a few months old and you save $1100!

Let me know if you have any questions. I HATE to do this but I have to let my wife drive her Tahoe and I can't use this truck for real estate, I am screwed! -:tI just went into real estate a month after I lifted the truck!

Thanks!
Jeff
360 204-6958 cell

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Great deal, wish I was closer because my buddy just bought a truck and needs some more height!

·
Registered
191 Posts
yhats KILLER DEAL!!! I wish you were closer!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may end up shipping if someone wants it. I need to double check and make sure I have all the stock parts for mine. Once I have all the stuff I can drop off the truck and have it put back to stock. Shipping the kit would not be too hard, the tires might be tough.
I am sure I can sell those tires locally with no trouble. Let me know if someone wants the lift shipped.
Also, does anyone have take-off parts from their stock truck that they can give me incase I lost any of mine? (I'll pay shipping)

·
Registered
401 Posts
yup i have parts let me know

·
Registered
171 Posts
I may be interested in the lift, providing, all parts are there, and shipping to 37321 bus addy doesnt kill the deal.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Is the lift kit still for sale? Coming down for the portland oregan swap meet in April, let me know.

·
Registered
804 Posts
very interested. Price shipped to 45039. Thanks,Troy.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
how are you gonna put it back to stock, that pro comp kit requires you to cut the top control arm brackets?

Either way that is a nice kit, and a great price.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.