Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone looking for a 120hp predator. about 4 months old, still has the plastic on the face. have original box and paper work. will be reprogramed to work with almost any d-max.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how about 375 and i will pay shipping. it will be reflashed!!

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
check to see what a new one at the 120hp level goes for

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
Sorry you are talking to someone that does not pay retail or close to it for anything. I understand you need to sell it, just thought that you wanted a lot less. I know that when I had my H2 and I sold my programmer I got 300 for it and that was before paying for the reflash. Thought you were in a bind and needed to get it off your hands. I can get a new one for way under $300. Thanks

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Moss022

Have you vin locked it ?? If so Diablo will reset now for resale ??

Mac

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
Mac, yes you can send it back and pay them about 100-125$ and they will reflash it. They do not openly say this but they will do so for you.

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the guy i bought it from is supose to be a dealer for diablo, he said he would take care of the reflashing because he has the burner or something along those lines. it will be reflashed, dont worry. anyways i am looking to upgrade in hp. thats why i want to get rid of it. i have til the end of june to get rid of it for local pullin season(ISP-illini state pullers). sorry gmc i wasnt able to get it at whole sale prices. hopefully not many other people can, besides that was just a price i threw out.

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
GMC2500HD said:
Mac, yes you can send it back and pay them about 100-125$ and they will reflash it. They do not openly say this but they will do so for you.

That's great customer service..........buy something and then when you want to sell it only to find out it costs you more money to get rid of it.........

T
NY

·
Registered
16,971 Posts
True and I never have been able to understand this. I called and talked to them about this and they said that limits the amount of resells of their share of the market or so I was told. Not sure why? But I would want my product out there and on the market even if it was getting passed around. But I can also understand them wanting to make money. Just isn't right.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.