Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The name of my business is called
No Problem because we strive for the very best customer service a person can get. Which is why it is against our policy use the words "we cannot, not today, we are too busy" you get the idea. Maybe my expectations are too high because of the standards that my business has for it self. I think that customer service is the main thing that make 1 company different than the other. All thing equal most prices are close, most items are close, but rarely are companies equal is customer service. Which is usually the deal breaker for me and allot of other people.

SO

-:t -:t -:t-:t-:t-:
t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:
t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:flipa::flipa::flipa::flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa:

I will have a predator for sale as soon as those a55 holes send it back to me through my uncle that I bought it from who has the receipt that was attached to the box like they asked.

They say you need a receipt, they do not say it has to have your name on it. So do not send
yours in unless the receipt has your name on it. Even if you bought it new from your uncle who
never used it, because it will then be used because you did not buy it (even if you paid for it and have the receipt). They will not call you after they have had for 10 days to tell you they are not doing ****te because your name is not on the receipt. Bottom line is they tell you to do things a certain way on the phone, which I did exactly as they told me. Then they will tell you what they meant to tell you and how stupid you are for doing things as THEY told you and not doing them exactly the way it says to do on the website. Even though you cannot get a return number on the website, so you have to call and get instructions from them direct. You see the circle don't you.

I know that some disagree about the service, how great they are or how quick you got yours back blah, blah. My opinion is that they forking suck, I told them I would post on here to let others know how I feel. One guy said cool I know the owners of this site so it does not matter and another guy said he does not care because nobody reads these sites. I told him there were over 31,000 members and he said his name was ***** and I could put his name on the site as well. I am not putting his name on the site because I think that would be in bad taste.

I think their service is SORRY, let the No Problem bashing begin.

-:t -:t -:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:
t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t-:t

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
With attitudes like that, I am surprised that they have jobs in the customer service industry. They should work for the govt.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got my tuner back from diablo today, 31 days after I sent it to them for a simple update. I instantly go out to my truck to install it and what do you know if the POS will not work. I can only get to the screen where "backing up data" 3% then it says no vin found. So I pick up the phone and call support at extension 2. So I am now on hold for 90 minutes on 1 phone and 48 minutes on another. If they do not answer I will have 2 phones on hold for 14-15 hours before they get back to the office in the morning. I have the 1-800-531-5484 number so the long distance is on them. I will also be calling the number on my other 2 lines before I leave my office. This is just more proof that they have so many problems that SO many people are calling in at the same time.

Not to mention when I got my tuner back the screen protector was all forked up and the box was ripped inside and out. They really treated MY stuff like SH!T. So to hell with those futher muckers.....

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now I have 6 lines on hold at there 1-800-531-5484 ex 2. They will be open in 14 hours.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Dang! I guess I don't need to get v2.02 that bad...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill bring it to the gtg maybe it will work on your truck, if it will I will let it go CHEAP.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
I have the v2.0 in it now and was thinking about upgrading, but I cannot be without it for 31 days with the tire size adjustment I made and the speed limiter.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have to retract my negative thought for a minute. Althought I am still very unhappy at the events that took place with predator, I recieved my unit back and it is updated. I was able to speak with Brian this morning and he helped me through my issues. I informed him that I was a member of the DP and there were several posts about predator. After we resolved my issues this morning he explained to me that he had read my previous post on the DP, I told him that I would explain to people that I was now happy with the service but unhappy with the events leading up to it.

I think what went wrong was that the original guy from predator and myself both were in the heat of the moment of battle, neither one of us was willing to listen to the other so it caused conflict. I really do not think that he was corteous to me because of the post that I had posted, I think he really was trying to make it right.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Glad to hear it is resolved now.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Their Customer Service does SUCK. WTF is this deal with needing to be the original owner to get UPDATES? According to all printed media, UPDATES are FREE, the only thing the end user needs to pay is shipping. There is absolutley NO mention of needing to be the original owner to get UPDATES. Now warranty, that's a nother story, which I can understand, but UPDATES do not fall under warranty. I can't say I've ever run into a situation where you must be the original owner of something to get UPDATES. Their product is pretty good, but theur customer service is non-existent. I hope they go out of buisness. When SCT releases a tuner similar to the Predator (there is something in the works) for the Duramax, it will blow Diablowsport away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.