Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of #'s have been put down with a Predator/Juice (normal or hot) stack. I am looking into getting gauges, and the attitude controller seems like about the same price as a set of gauges and a pod. Might as well add juice to it too. A tranny is in the works for next summer. TIA.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
The most i got was a 407hp reading with the 125 juice and the 100hp predator stacked. The 145 juice or 120 predator wasn't around when i dynoed that and since i'm on bigger and better things. Guaranteed your tranny will
if you stack the 2. Might not be right away, but you are doing damage that will only get worse, trust me. Start saving the $$$$$$$ for the tranny, especially if you want to feel alll that power get to the wheels. Later Jeremy
Edited by: heartbeatcanada

·
Registered
238 Posts
I got near 450 hp and 775 lb/ft with the 90 Juice and 120 Predator stack. Only ran it on the dyno. Will not run it on the street. Most of the time I have the Juice in level 2 for normal street driving and don't change it. I do have the Juice set for level 4 in tow/haul and only use it about 1 or 2 times a month to shame a few "hot" cars.

Jess

1 - 4 of 4 Posts