Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the predator increase the boost pressure? I read through their site and couldn't find anything about it. If not would it be safe to run a boost stick w/ the predator?

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
The latest version, 2.02 does, the previous version did not...

·
Registered
205 Posts
I ran that Predator with a boost stick for quite awhile. It worked pretty good. That version of Predator does add boost over stock.

Hope that Predator is working out for you. I have the boost stick w/extension, if your interested. pm me

·
Registered
289 Posts
Im not sure if I have Version 2.01 or 2.02, Im going to check right after work

If i have 2.01, can i update it to 2.02 using my laptop, or will it need to be sent back to Diablosport?

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
John LegionST;1597068; said:

If i have 2.01, can i update it to 2.02 using my laptop, or will it need to be sent back to Diablosport?

Thanks.
It needs to be sent back to Diablo Sport unfortunately.

·
Registered
289 Posts
lakingslayer;1597163; said:
It needs to be sent back to Diablo Sport unfortunately.

Thanks! hopefully mine is the 2.02...

Then what is the point of the port on the Predator to connect it to a PC???

·
Registered
804 Posts
what does the boost stick do. I have a predator, but don't know the version. I bought it march of 05. thanks.troy

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
John LegionST;1597068; said:

Thanks.
I don't think that there is such a thing as 2.01 public. If memory serves, 2.00 was first and 2.02 followed. I have or had a 2.01 but that was from when I was working with Diablo on adding boost. I may be wrong here...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts