Diesel Place banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ERIC CAN YOU tell me appox- how long it takes for the tranny to adjust to power output of a programmer??? I HAVE A PREDATOR 1.10B AND INSTALLED THE 85HP TUNE YESTERDAY ALLISON WAS NOT HAPPY WHEN I WOULD GET INTO IT, I TRIED TOW/HAUL TOO.COUPLE TIMES I THINK I SLIPPED THE TRANNY,NOT SURE IT WAS SHIFTING UNDER FULL PEDAL AND SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE GEARS IT SEEMED LIKE A ZING?? RPM WENT UP FOR A SECOND ASS IT WAS IN A WIERD SHIFT, BUT NOTHING HAPPEN , I JUST LET OFF AND KEPT GOING. I REPROGRAMMED THE 40HP TUNE IT WAS WAY SMOOTHER TRANNY WAS HAPPY AGAIN. THE 85 HP WAS SO FUN THOUGH. I WILL TRY 65HP SOON. I DROVE AROUND ABOUT 2HRS NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH CODE ETC. JUST THE TRANNY FREAKING OUT SHIFTS WERE OFF AND WIERD. SO WOULD THE
TRANNY ADJUST TO THE POWER OR WHAT?THE TRUCK WAS SO FUN TO DRIVE W/85HP TUNE I HAVE 315BFG'S AND I BURNED 1ST AND 2ND GEAR TILL I LET OFF GOING INTO 3RD BIG SMOKEY POSSIE MARKS COMING OUT OF WALMART PARKING LOT ALL SIDEWAYS WOOHOO!! HOW MANY MILES DOES IT TAKE OR IS THE 85HP TUNE TO MUCH FOR A STOCK ALLISON??? IT DID SEEM TO IMPROVE A LITTLE ON THE WAY HOME BUT NOT MUCH

1 - 1 of 1 Posts