Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this may be old hat, but I just have to tell someone how jazzed up I am about the 4" turbo back exhaust I got today. MBRP. I read that it might drop egt's, and of course look cool, but I didn't know how much better it was going to make the EDGE run. Obviously more power, but it also seems to run/shift smoother! Sorry, just had to brag! JB
:grd: :muahaha: :horsey:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You betcha!

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
3500flatbed- Did you have enough room to run it over the rear axle or did you have to bring it out in front of the rear tires?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I payed a local muffler shop 2 install it, they welded it in instead of just using clamps. they also just cut the old one out.Censored they also tried to keep all my old system! Ha

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
I payed a local muffler shop 2 install it, they welded it in instead of just using clamps. they also just cut the old one out.Censored they also tried to keep all my old system! Ha
The guy who installed mine does all kinds of race cars and chassis . He ran a straight pipe right thru the cat canister so when you look at the cat it looks like it is still there ):h

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.