Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading around the net and that is how I came across this forum. What I have been looking at is the Turbo luber for my Max. I do about 30k per year but it is mostly around town with a lot of starts. I have been looking at my oil psi gauge when I start the truck and see it may take 3-8 sec for pressure to come up after it sits for 20 or so minutes. I know that can’t be good long term so that is part of my reason. The other is the post luber, I live on a hill and other than sitting there for a minute or so to "let the oil cool" over the turbo this unit will run the oil for an adjustable time to allow the oil to flow. My question is has anyone used or had direct experience with someone who has and what was the result? I am going to be calling them tomorrow to find out pump life, hose life and tech info.

Here is their home page if you want to read about them.

http://www.pre-luber.com/Automotive.htm

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'd tell you, but i've had it for so long(about 1 year) I can't remember. Your only the second person i've ever seen with it. Oh well, its a free Avatar. Besides I took it from someone else too
(maybe you
). Do you post on satellite talk forums?

Edit: Nice home theatre buy the way!
Edited by: 338_

1 - 5 of 5 Posts