Diesel Place banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are some of the opinions on this unit after using it? dependable, good power, tranny problems? thanks

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
how does thisunit compare to the predator? do they both store stock mode? i saw the xcellarator did on xtreme diesel website, but did know about the predator. also are they both able to get updates from your personal computer or do you have to send them off?

· Registered
2,343 Posts
the predator does store the stock program and with the pc interface kit can be updated via your computer. while the ppe unit would have to be sent back to thif them if they ever had an update.

· Registered
1,158 Posts
PPE is The Way From McRat Racing!!!

PPE is the product to use if you don't go EFI LIVE. It's updateable and is backed by solid network of customer service. Edge Products are having issues of working only a month with lots of customer service issues too. You have to spend alot of tranny money if you run these power packs on anything in the fun ZONE. It looks too expensive almost to me, I have practically decided to leave it stock so I can't turn up the power and ruin such a nice ALLISON!!! Everybody admits they turn em up and burn the tires off the truck racing and pulling sleds etc. Result is broken tranny and looking at replacement prices repairs etc. is too high. I have to watch it more and save the money. The LBZ is a fine truck for me stock. The racing and speeding tickets are too expensive on top of tranny prices. Need another lawyer just for the truck escapades of tearing up town rocketing around in a pickup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.