Diesel Place banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are people opinions on their econmoy tune mainly. How does the power feel, how much smoke on the 160 tune? Should i be looking at other chips or programmers taht offer a 150/160 tune or is this a good one to go with?

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
"I no, I no Don't feel like putting money into tranny:("

with that quote you arent going to want to run any tune from PPE really. anything over 100hp is too much for the tranny. ive got my tranny and have run the 330hp from day one, have never set it to anything other except stock when someone else is going to drive my truck.

but if you want to know, power and smoke - tons of both

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
if youre going to do your tranny, I like my PPE a lot. i can tow 4000lbs anywhere without the egt's above 1100*. i havent tried any other tune as i said only the hot one.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
if youre going to do some high hp tunes leave the ppe boost increaser out. im pretty sure that contributed to blowing my turbo

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
if you buy the PPE Hot you will get one with it.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya but if i buy the hot the power will be tooo tempting so im just buying economy so the max i use is the max my tranny will be able to hold

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
if youre going to do the tranny might as well get all you can cuz youre going to buy the economy and wish youd bought the hot

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
fair enough

1 - 13 of 13 Posts