Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering.
Has PPE smoothed out the shifts. At one time I saw different members post the defuel on shifts would throw you against the dash when shifting Im sure that is a exageration. But I believe I saw some someone post that PPE had smoothed out the shifts and the shifts were nice now. Is that correct or is there a big defuel and pause still? I thought I also saw someone post they had run the 225 hp tune on lbz with no problems with limping or trans. Just curious.
Thanks Ron :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
I ran the 225 and the edge stacked and my alli is still doing good.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Im runnin g the PPE Hot+2 on level 6 (350 hp) and trans shifts really nice, I do have a 1057 converter and a transgo Jr

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
I beat on my stock trans in level 3 and started to see a bit of damage done when I pulled the trans apart. It still shifted fine but level 6 is definatly a trans killer, might not happen right away but it will. Level 6 also dosnt work well with a stock fuel system. The PPE realy d

·
Registered
47 Posts
I installed ppe xcellerator economy version on levels 1 & 2. Reset the transmission learning process. It shifts absolutely great. No hesitation or noticeable defuels. I tried a superchips and the defuel on the 1-2 and2-3 shifts were horrible. Very satisfied.

·
Registered
442 Posts
I have a transgo jr and that is it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts