Diesel Place banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the new ppe race hot2 e.t tunner for my LMM . What happens if iI run this tunner before I replace my exhaust??

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Just got the new ppe race hot2 e.t tunner for my LMM . What happens if iI run this tunner before I replace my exhaust??
You'll probably need a pryo for your exhaust tempatures. But, You DPF will clog faster the farther you turn it up! Also, take it easy on the tranny, 4-5-6 Shifts don't like it for long with the tuner set on hot...

·
Banned
4,035 Posts
you cant run tht tuner with a dpf it turns regen function off your dpf will clog solid and not beable to regen and you will be stuck on the side of the road

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. guys

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can you run it on any of these tunes with the dfp?
Economy Performance
Tow Performance
High Performance
Race Performance

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Dan .. Thats what I though...

·
Registered
103 Posts
It doesn't regenerate, that is the point of the "off road" race tune, to eliminate the DPF all together. You can't run the race tune on ANY level if the DPF is still in place.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hows that working otherwise??

·
Registered
410 Posts
The one you have isn't the race model and you can still use your DPF. They have a race model and yes you must get rid of your DPF to run that particular tuner.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes mine is the race model that I am sure of. Exhaust is on it's way

·
Registered
75 Posts
Dang I had my for only 3 weeks and they already came out with something else. I am going to get mine updated.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts