Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
JUst got notice that the PPe programmers are ready and bein shipped. 225 h.p. and 390 trq. same features as before only 3 settings right now will have bigger numbers coming out in the next couple of months so in ppe time frame that means 5 months.

Staff Edit

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
If these are for the '06's then you'd better have a built trans when you test the product.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If these are for the '06's then you'd better have a built trans when you test the product.
they are claiming that it will hold the power in most trucks.... I havent heard anything bad about the new allison yet u must have heard more ??????:confused:

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
It will let go about the same RWHP as a 5 speed or so I believe......you start with 60 more HP than before so that means you cant add much before allison says no more

·
Registered
442 Posts
i will try it, what are the settings?
Edit: i don't see anything on there site????

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I Just Went Trough And Wow That Is Not Good At All!!!!!! As For The Tranny's What Is The Deal?? Well Looks Like We Are Going To Try It Any Way. It Just Got Realeased Not Even On Web Page Yet.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
That is so sick. 390ft/lbs.....hahaha....I can't wait. I'm going to call and order one tommorow.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The web site says that the proggrammer only has 160 on levels 2 and 3 but 390 tq on level 3 and 290 on level 2 is that right or a misprint

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
To run on bully dog extreme setting you should go at least a SC III or equivalent. Doing a rebuild on the trans will likely void the trans warranty and the bully dog will probably void the engine warranty.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
To run on bully dog extreme setting you should go at least a SC III or equivalent. Doing a rebuild on the trans will likely void the trans warranty and the bully dog will probably void the engine warranty.
So, its pretty much a no win situation...ive been thinking lately i should have bought an older model like a lb7 or lly even and done my crap to it....

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
You would still have to build a trans with an older model. You just may not have a warranty to worry about.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The web site says that the proggrammer only has 160 on levels 2 and 3 but 390 tq on level 3 and 290 on level 2 is that right or a misprint
that is a mis print he was in a big hurry gettin it up and on there!!!

now for the warranty thing with a ppe programer you can erase all memory of what was in it. we have done this before and tried it out to verify with a TEc 2 on the tranny deal u are s.o.l. but most of the big dogs usually stand behind there tranny's dont they???

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
My expereince is that suncoast stands behind thier products. ATS should as well. Both offer warantees themselves on the trans, you can check out thier sites for the writen deal.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
JUst got notice that the PPe programmers are ready and bein shipped. 225 h.p. and 390 trq. same features as before only 3 settings right now will have bigger numbers coming out in the next couple of months so in ppe time frame that means 5 months.

Staff Edit
So this means 125 rwhp and 225-250 rwtq at best!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts