Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on running the new 350 hp PPE on my LLY. I am curious is this going to be to much on my engine once and awhile or no. Guessing Rwhp about 500 ish with what I have. Please let me know some input on this. I don't plan on running this tune daily, just for pulls and drags thats all, and occassional around town stuff. My tranny will be built before, just want to know about the engine. All stock internals, turbo, cp3. Just curious thanks

Bruce

·
Registered
992 Posts
Mine will be here tommorow..... Im kinda thinkin youll need dual fuelers to get the full shot out of this tune. it a big one. I have mine coming with the VVT delete so i can run My HTT S300 with it for the air. I would think for occassional use Youll be okay. Im building a shortblock myself so i can have the added security.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Curious too !! Wonder how bad these tunes will smoke(rather not have a lot) ?

I might get one to run on 300 all the time and only use the 350 if I have to (13.9 second powerstroke running around that say's he's the fastest truck in town....talks it up too) !! :boxing: :D

The 300 tune should get my truck in the 13's don't you think ???

·
Registered
16 Posts
cbm;1594469; said:
Curious too !! Wonder how bad these tunes will smoke(rather not have a lot) ?

I might get one to run on 300 all the time and only use the 350 if I have to (13.9 second powerstroke running around that say's he's the fastest truck in town....talks it up too) !! :boxing: :D

The 300 tune should get my truck in the 13's don't you think ???
I would think low 12s depending on your tires. Smoke that Ford and put him in his place!

·
Registered
130 Posts
i have one for sale off my last truck, its the 300 hp. It smokes like crazy on the big tune, but it gets it. If anyone want to buy it its for sale, pm me if interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts