Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoa...this thing hauls major @$$. It really pulls nice.

Seems like there is a good amount more power when compared to the hot xcelerator (non +2), but it's been almost two months since I had the other tune on the truck.

The smoke is cleaned up a little compared to the regular hot xcelerator, which kinda made me sad. I like as much smoke as possible.

The shifts were awful on the non +2 Hot ET eliminator, it felt like I was ruining my brand new stage IV trans...That's why I used the Hot xcelerator instead because it shifted fine, but the hot +2 ET eliminator shifts all right, better than the Juice just driving around town.

They also forgot to ship me a PPE overboost code eliminator, which I asked for on more than one occassion. I guess I'll have to order one. I bet the truck will run even better once I get that thing hooked up...I bet the truck has codes stored in it already.

·
Registered
600 Posts
PPE + 2 E.T. Illiminator

Keep us posted...I too lost some smoke when i installed the banks Big Head..As my tag implys I like smoke! I took the PPE Boost fooler off as recommended right here.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you talking about the thing that goes in the waste gate hose or the overboost code eliminator? Why not use the boost code eliminator?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Are you talking about the thing that goes in the waste gate hose or the overboost code eliminator? Why not use the boost code eliminator?
waste gate hose, sorry i wasn't clear

·
Registered
731 Posts
i actually cant tll much if any difference between the hot+2 and the regualr hot, other than a small change in some shifts. The power on the hot feels just as strong *** the +2 .Jmo

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jordan, I'm gonna need that tuner back soon, It needs to go back for some....well, we'll touch base on the phone.
Really, what happend? You can give me a call right now if you want, you have my number right?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Jordan, I'm gonna need that tuner back soon, It needs to go back for some....well, we'll touch base on the phone.

go back to you for HP testing, or ???????
What kind of HP numbers on these tunes?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Man, this thing is is just sick...:D

The truck has so much power it reminds me of A4 2002 Z28 when the car was stock.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Will your truck smoke the tires from a standing start just by depressing throttle pedal?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it will spin them up pretty good, but i'm not sure if the tires are smoking. It spun into 3rd a couple of times when I would floor it from a stop.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts