Diesel Place banner

PPE boost controller

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Donovan 
#1 ·
I have the PPE boost controller hooked up. Builds 32 lbs of boost anyone else have a boost controlleron an 06. If so reply with the amount of boost your building. Also does it set any codes. I have a mass air temp. code but I believe its from my 5 inch exhaust.

#2 ·
is this on a lly or an lbz?

#3 ·
Im interested in this as well, I have an 06 LLY.

#4 ·
Mines an LLY

#5 ·
my 05 lly has a boost stick on it but i would like something for my 06 lbz too

#6 ·
The boost stick works on both the 06 LLY and The LBZ

#7 ·
looks like your running a ppe boost controller on yours how do you like it?

#8 ·
I have been throwing p0101 and p0401 codes with my 06 lly with my ppe boost controller. I can max the guage at 35psi with exhaust although it was a bit harder with the cat and sotck exhaust installed. I just bought the PPE 06 code eliminator which arrived yesterday which i am planning on installing tommorow which i hope to cure the codes and CEL with. I will post back.

In general I like it and would recommend it however with the exception of the codes.

#9 ·
I love the boost controller ive also got the duramaximizer the both work great and make alot of power. hey donovan let me know if that EGr false code eliminator works im gonna get it to. Im throwing the same codes because theres too much air flow coming out.

#10 ·
PM fingers or talk to john at dps on the egr code deal.....or you could pay way more for a product that is a basic copy of something fingers did first.........

#11 ·
The PPE egr code eliminator works great at suppressing the p0401. So far I have about 150 miles on it without the egr code. I am still pulling the p0101 code though so I am going to clean the MAF meter and see if that helps that out.

I could be wrong but I seem to be getting better mileage now without the EGR code getting thrown.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.