Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 06 LLY and want to know if the PPE LLY Electric boost controller would be compatable with my set up. I know it says LLY, but alot of the 04.5-05 LLY stuff wont work on the 06 LLY.

If it is compatable, will it work with my Bully Dog Power Pup?

Also, who would be the supporting vendors that carry this product. Thanks

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
I know this is the LLY forum and the title says you belong here, but in reality, the 2006 models are all different and the LBZ stuff is where you want to be.

Frome what I understand, the 06 models are quite different in how they respond to mods and IMHO, I would wait and let someone else do the experimenting with things like cat removal, EGR defeat, boost increase and tuners etc. If the Bully Dog was truly a refined product you would not need boost control. Suffice to say, the best is yet to come...

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
The answer is yes it will work. There is another guy in addition to myself that is running it on his 06 lly as well.

I have been experimenting with my setup and I actually am throwing MAF flow(p0101) and egr(p0401) codes with the boost controller so I would plan on picking up PPE's 06 code eliminator if you want to be code free.

FYI, I pulled the EGR code before and after I had the cat removed.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kennedy, No offense, but I dont know of any tuners on the market that are tuners and boost controllers. I want the ability to adjust the boost as needed.
Plus bully dog is the only thing on the market that doesnt majorly increase the fuel pressure (duramaximizer). So I am kinda stuck with one option, so before you insult their product, maybe you should take into account that they are the only ones that have the balls to put the product onto the market. So I guess I cant fault a company for showing its balls.

Donavan, how many issues are you having?

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts