·
Registered
611 Posts
I got Kodiac power steps they are nice

·
Registered
15 Posts
Enermax

I did... about a month ago see post on "Running Boards or Steps?"Amp research makes a pretty slick setup, AMP said it should be available for GM spring of 04 for about $1250. If you can wait till May 04, Kodiak is making a similar product that will retail for about $750 there are no pics or specs as of this time.

Hopes this helps,

Twebb

·
Banned
2,530 Posts
Anyone else think Diesel5 needs to be kicked outa here?! I'm tired of him having all the best stuff...if his truck was blue, it'd be just about perfect...

·
Registered
611 Posts
BlueOx03,

Checkout my new street scene grill in Accessories.

I am trying to talk my wife into buying a new duramax maybee it will be blue.

·
Registered
457 Posts
twebb said:
Enermax

I did... about a month ago see post on "Running Boards or Steps?"Amp research makes a pretty slick setup, AMP said it should be available for GM spring of 04 for about $1250. If you can wait till May 04, Kodiak is making a similar product that will retail for about $750 there are no pics or specs as of this time.
I've seen both setups. The AMP steps are by far better than the Kodiak running boards that they will be releasing. As for the regular Kodiak steps. I have them on my current Silverado and I will not buy them again.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool - $1250 USD is a lot oh cash to me, but if they're solid and work well I'll certainly be interested. My 5 year old has a tough time getting in and out, I'm always afraid he's gonna slip on the chromed bars and crack his head open...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts