Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forigve me but I have done some searches and am having a hard time coming up with agressive settings for stock mechanicals.. I am running mode one with the least smoke mode 1 in Low boost fueling. I run Defuel 4-5 locked shifts. I would like to see more of what I got, but my exhaust and tranny are all stock.
what is the most aggresive setups can I run with out getting in trouble or causing mechanical problems? I really appreciate all the help.
I am not towing at the moment-I just want to see how fast I can get this puppy up and going, compared to my 911.( the towed vehicle)

Paul G.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I know in the manual it says to only use stages 4 and 5 with mods done to injectors and stuff but I have run short bursts on 5 and had no problems. I do have a 4" exhuast from the cat back

·
Registered
48 Posts
P.S. most of the time i run on 3 but towing I'm on 2 or 1

·
Registered
374 Posts
You can run 3 all day with the low fuel boost on 5. Not towing though. I ran mine on 5/5, never limped, should use defuel all shifts up there though. Good luck.

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
actually levels 4 and 5 are warned against using if you don't have Tranny upgrades done. The fuel system will last to a certain point, but once you start making more power than your fuel system can provide you'll get bursting.

level 3 is about the highest you want to go with stock tranny. level 2 for towing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts