Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I updated my power pup tonight and went to reprogram my truck and the programmer says VIN is locked... It say to unplug and try again so I did that and still got the error. I cant call because its friday night so wondering if ya'll know whats going on... any way to fix it?

Thx!
MJ

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
says code 338...

hope that helps..

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone??? I dying without my programmer!!! :cool:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would but theyre closed... CRAP! Anyone else?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bully Dog was great this morning helping me get my programmer figured out!!!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
What was the solution? Might be helpful in case someone here has a similar problem in the future.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A gentleman at Bully Dog took me through some steps and had me enter a code and then it worked. That simple. Took all of about 5 minutes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A gentleman at Bully Dog took me through some steps and had me enter a code and then it worked. That simple. Took all of about 5 minutes.
I know it has been 11 years but I have the same issue and they are telling me that they don’t have those codes that they gave you so I was wondering if you might possibly remember what you did to fix yours?

·
Administrator
16,716 Posts
I know it has been 11 years but I have the same issue and they are telling me that they don’t have those codes that they gave you so I was wondering if you might possibly remember what you did to fix yours?
Welcome to DieselPlace

Very doubtful you'll get a response from that member:
Last activity
Apr 8, 2010

Try creating a new thread and post your issue(s) and members here can give you some advice.
Be sure to list your vehicle info ( Year, Make, and Model) and list any known mods.
Be as detailed as possible in your post about your issue

(y)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts