Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering on how well the transmission was holding up tothe boost in power from the programmers people are installing. Had a LB7 and LLY with a PPE programmer and had no problems(ran it on the 2nd stage all the time). Have a LBZ now and should get the PPE Excelerator in a week or two, any feedback would be great. (my spelling sucks)

·
Registered
346 Posts
As with all things, moderation is the word. If you use good judgement with the power level. And try to keep your foot out of the it constantly, then you should be ok. Too much of a good thing, can be bad. But if you play it smart, you should be ok. Much more than a 100hp tune, and your on your own. So unless your ready to upgrade the tranny, keep the tune out of the extreme. Hope this helps!

Oh yea, Welcome to DP!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Stage 2 is 160 HP. I have almost 1000 mi. on stage 2 with no problems or lights. I think you could probably run on stage 3 as long as you didn't pull anything very heavy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the response, with your name you must be in lawncare (torozmaster)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
most of the time pull a trailer, 20Ft enclosed snowmobile trailer and a 20Ft open utility trailer for my business

1 - 5 of 5 Posts