Diesel Place banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Power Max (short for PowerMax Performance) is finally here. Very excited to be a part of the supporting vendors and looking forward to working and chatting with all the great members and vendors here.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome!

Looks good and you are within 8 hours of me I think. Good luck with everthing. I'm actually opening a bike shop soon so i can relate to what you have to go through and how excited you probably are!

Only suggestion i have is to work on the website a little bit. People like to see pictures and prices.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Matt;

Speaking as the guy who was second to your first many times, last year, I'd say you're getting into the right business. Good luck in 07.:ro) :ro)

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Awesome Matt.:D

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
John LegionST;1578228; said:
Welcome!

Looks good and you are within 8 hours of me I think. Good luck with everthing. I'm actually opening a bike shop soon so i can relate to what you have to go through and how excited you probably are!

Only suggestion i have is to work on the website a little bit. People like to see pictures and prices.

Thanks for the website suggestion. That is my next project. Well, one of my next projects. I at least wanted something to start with.

Thanks Pops and Johnboy. Looking forward to another great year with all of you.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
:welcome: to the Place!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts