Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<DIV>On my truck I have the power extend mirrors that have the turn signal and the order code and the sticker say the mirrors are heated.</DIV>
<DIV>On my S-10 the mirrors are heated and have A little heat wave on them, My full size does not have this marking.</DIV>
<DIV>Anyway to get to my question, my S truck the mirrors get quite warm to the touch, on my full size they don't seem to get warm at all.</DIV>
<DIV>How does yours work?</DIV>

·
Registered
13 Posts
My mirrors don't get warm to the touch, but they do work. I've got the factory short mirrors on mine for now. Soon to be replaced with a set of TTT mirrors.

·
Registered
2 Posts
MinnDmax - if you have plans of changing your mirrors powervision.com has them aftermarket for alot cheaper and they are basically the same design

RON

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm not going to go with the OEM mirros. The TTT mirrors are made by Schefenacker.

·
Registered
242 Posts
If your question is are they heated, like it seems like. Yes, the new mirrors don't have the heat wave like the 1999 and below mirrors on the trucks.
To the other part, mine aren't as warm to the touch as before but they do work.Edited by: dieselman

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info, I was just not sure they were working.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Had to replace (under warranty) both of my '02's OEM mirrors when the defrost feature failed. Have since replaced them both with TTT's and have found them to be excellent mirrors.

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts