Diesel Place banner

41 - 60 of 5702 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
The tow tune would be great on your truck , only used a 1/4 tank of fuel to get to Tacoma this weekend (70 mph) the turbo spools real good too . Lets get together and load it up in your truck and see if you like it . This Friday thru Monday I'm at another dog show .

·
Registered
182 Posts
Sounds good. I'll get in touch with you the following week. I'm anxious to see the difference between what I have now to your tune.:D

·
Registered
95 Posts
I live in Beaverton! I ride the sand dunes all summer, wakeboard, and pretty much anything that keeps me outside during the summer! In the winter I'm in the garage getting the toys ready for summer!!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Meet and Greet

So you guys never answered my question, or maybe I didn't ask properly. Who's up for a meet and greet on the 1st of March. It is going to be at clackamette park in Oregon City. It's just off I-205 and 99-E. I think there's a boat launch nearby. So we (cummins forum guys) were planning on maybe doing breakfast at Shari's across the street (maybe) and meeting up at the park after that. Someone had mentioned renting out the covered area from 11-3 in case it decides to rain on us. Have a BBQ and talk about our trucks.

Question:
I saw a new LMM at Haggen's in O.C. tonight. Silver LBCC maybe a 8-9" lift with 37's. Looked pretty good didn't like his fender flares, but that's just me. Anyone seen him around? That is the second LMM I've seen around here lifted that big.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Sounds good to me Roy , you bring'n the Dodge or the Chevy ( bi-polar ) . j/k

·
Registered
744 Posts
Sounds like fun, But that's a Saturday and I have to work all day.:damnit1::banghead:-:t

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I'd be up for that.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Sounds good to me Roy , you bring'n the Dodge or the Chevy ( bi-polar ) . j/k
Well I will be there in my Dodge She might show up in the Chev......maybe? But, the next weekend when we go to PIR for the races we'll take the Chev. We always seem to drive that now :rolleyes:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Meet and Greet

Sounds good to me. I think it's a good location for quite a few trucks and folks to gather. Keep me posted with updates!;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'd be in! Must of missed that before! Keep us posted!
We should try and get together before to help with the intro's....

·
Registered
1,544 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I'd be in! Must of missed that before! Keep us posted!
We should try and get together before to help with the intro's....
Hey somebody come up with a plan, I'm all ears. Maybe a wrench day? Anybody got a truck project they wanna work on? Ideas.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm sure I can get a project together on my truck before march!! :D

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Man , pick a week end I've got a ton of things to do (front end parts , A-piller w/gauges ,future- tracktion bars -future -SC IV tranny ). My garage , my beer maybe a EFI tune for someone .

·
Registered
95 Posts
Any weekend working on trucks is a good weekend for me!! :beerchug:

I'll have my gauges and amp steps in two weeks for us to install!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Projects

Sounds good! Im always ready to work on a new install. EFI this weekend Bob?:D

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hey guys,
any room for a yellow D-Max in the local chapter?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Welcome to the club Dwill3015 ( member#13) . Tell us about your self and what you want to do with your truck . We will have a Dyno day and some drag time , looks like you go to the dunes (some guys here are in to that) .

·
Registered
490 Posts
Thanks for the welcome.
My name is Darcy (male) and I live in Yacolt (about 4o minutes North of Portland.

The dune picture is actually at Longbeach, WA.

I bought my truck new 1 year ago and have added a AFE stage1 CAI, HID lighting kit, Bed extender, roll-up tonneau cover, GM billet fuel door, DU-HA behind seat storage box, 8" shorty antenna, Husky liners.

From the dealer it came with the front brush guard w/PIAA lights, 20" Ultra wheels w/305/50/20 Toyo A/T's, Chrome door handles, vent shields, and the bed is Line-X'd.

This year I am adding 5" cat-back exhaust, 4" lift, 33" Toyo M/T's, air bags, and the Bullydog PMT.

This is my first diesel so I am still new at this. Body Armor Performance in Vancouver, WA is where I have shopped the most to get ideas for upgrades.

41 - 60 of 5702 Posts