1,544 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
count me in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good to here from you guys , dhigley member #7--- 032dmax #8 . Where do you guys live , what kind of fun do you guys partake . Me upland bird (water fowl in the future ) and looks like some drag race is in the future also . Any body have a idea when PIR & Woodburn open up ????
I'm in the Beaverton area of Portland. For fun...head to the coast with my family to ride the dunes!! Also love to fly fish and play a little golf. Want to get more into the off road scene.

Question, Does anybody know of a good after market 4x4 shop? Tires, Lift, etc???

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I'm in the Beaverton area of Portland. For fun...head to the coast with my family to ride the dunes!! Also love to fly fish and play a little golf. Want to get more into the off road scene.

Question, Does anybody know of a good after market 4x4 shop? Tires, Lift, etc???

Thanks!
Ours was done at Automotive Outfitter's in portland. They are over off of 82nd and Foster. Did a great job. The truck is actually going to be in the Portland Auto Show. We're pretty excited about it seeing at the show. Never had anything this nice before! :D

I know there's alot of shops around, but if you're gonna be getting some price qoutes I'd say they are definately worth a call :thumb: Troy or Mike

http://www.automotiveoutfitters.com/

tell 'em Roy steered you over

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I will also be at the auto show with both of my bikes entered

·
Registered
1,544 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I'm not sure where I'm at but I'm with the PIR Racers and have a blue/white 2005 GSXR1000 that is stretched and lowered, and the other is a 2008 Hayabusa black/grey. I assume your truck is in your avatar? I had my 05 in my avatar but not sure where it went. I'll try and get it up.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I'm not sure where I'm at but I'm with the PIR Racers and have a blue/white 2005 GSXR1000 that is stretched and lowered, and the other is a 2008 Hayabusa black/grey. I assume your truck is in your avatar? I had my 05 in my avatar but not sure where it went. I'll try and get it up.
Yeah the wife's truck is the avatar right now. I ain't gonna lie, that bike looks fricken' SCARY! :D

·
Registered
369 Posts
Can I join? I live just north of K Falls. Don't have a DM but have a few 6.5's, Cummins', big rigs, and diesel Benz's. Anyone else ride sled's? Also have a 2nd home in Coos Bay for dune riding spring thru fall.

Nick

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Can I join? I live just north of K Falls. Don't have a DM but have a few 6.5's, Cummins', big rigs, and diesel Benz's.Sounds like it's open to all in the area! Anyone else ride sled's? Also have a 2nd home in Coos Bay for dune riding spring thru fall.

Nick
My friend we shall have to hit the dunes sometime. Welcome aboard! Looks like labman is slacking on the member #'s :p:

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
OK , OK I'll be a little slow on that (just got back in town from a dog show) . Give me a couple of beers and I'll catch up ......

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Oh I see you put the :cool: on behind your Local member #! Mr bada$$ comin' through :p: :hail:):h. Right on maybe we can race for the #1 spot! JK unless you want to of course! This was an excellent idea though, nice work Labman :Handshake

If you guys wanna mix it up with some CTD's we have a meet and greet planned for the 1st of March. I'll see if they mind if Duramaxes stop by! I was also plannin' on meetin' up with some of these guys to hit the drags at PIR on March 8th. I think that would be cool get a big caravan of diesels to head over there......do some bettin' on your brand of diesel racin' his brand, less your scared! Sound like a plan?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
OK Roy , you just gave me a reason to tweek my EFILive !!!!!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
OK , a couple of beers down and I'm up to speed . Member #10 -jon leveque , member #11 - Mercedesnick , Member #12 - brads9943

·
Registered
182 Posts
DP Chapter

Out playing with the Big Dogs Huh? Lets get together and talk about EFI Live!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
OK Roy , you just gave me a reason to tweek my EFILive !!!!!
:D AWWW you can keep it. I'll just say that before things get crazy and I start romping on wifey's rig! I would like to run that truck just to see what it would do though.

But, don't let me stop you from getting hold of a bunch more ponies out of your rig! Open her up some :rockit:

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I'M just thinking of a way to tell the wife I need a tranny build , then look out HP-PPPPP

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Hey Gordy , you think you might want a EFILive tune ??? Me and my boys are looking real hard on that , going to start a speed shop (D-MAX) .

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'd like to check out your tune on your truck. Also want to see the module for scan and tuning. Sounds like a good idea for a speed shop! Give me a call so we can get together soon.;)

21 - 40 of 5702 Posts