Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 5702 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body up for a Portland Chapter , Roy - Gordy what do you guy's think . Beats going to a union meeting .

·
Registered
31 Posts
Lab Man, I just got my first DMAX, 2006 CrewCab.

I'm not sure what the chapter thing is all about, but I'd enjoy getting together with local Owners.

cheers

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good deal , any more like to see this get rolling ????

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Any body up for a Portland Chapter , Roy - Gordy what do you guy's think . Beats going to a union meeting .
:funnypost I wonder if I'll ever go to those things? Probably when I'm older and wiser huh? Wait you're older and wiser.......guess I'm not going. :D

Yeah a get together sounds good. We've been trying to set a date for a Meet and greet on the cummins forum site that I'm on it's been real slow going though. I don't know how far out you're thinkin'? There is an NHRDA points race at PIR on the 8th of March? We could all cruise over there. Or we could get together at your place have a beer or 2 and install those steering parts and get those airbags on? Couple of ideas.
Roy

·
Registered
182 Posts
Diesel Place Chapter

Sounds like a good idea to me Bob. Keep up the contacts as it would be good to meet some members and check out some rides and get some good info on uprades and performance. Give me a call Bob and give me some feedback. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Count me in. I would love to see this get going

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool guy's , if you don't mind I'll start this thing rolling by giv'n us member # as they came to this thread . o.k. ----- #1 n.w.Labman , #2 sickfish, #3 Joy22 toyhaulerhauler, # 4 G. Mcpherson , #5 Rockin C Racing . I wont plan anything yet , I'm way to busy with the dogs right now . But in the future we can get things going (PIR, Woodbern , etc. Sound good ?????

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
P.S. this is open to any body in oregon and portland metro (wash.) any truck . See Roy you can have 2 member trucks ... j/k

·
Registered
182 Posts
N.W.Diesel Chapter

Sounds like we have a few interested. Keep it going Bob and give me a call.;)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Sounds good to me keep us posted. I'm at PIR every Friday night in the summer (racing my bikes), but I'm thinking of running the Wednesday nigth program with the truck this year (wife raced it a couple years ago).

·
Registered
744 Posts
This sounds like it could be fun. My wife says I need to get out and be more social. Maybe we could meet up at a lake sometime and hit the water in the boats. I'm sure I'm not the only guy that has one.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BigDmax do you want to be member #6 , you got it . Man I have not been on the water since my X got the ski boat . Sounds like fun ...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Count me in! Just bought an 08 Dmax and would love to get together with other owners.

Long live the Diesel!

·
Registered
95 Posts
ME ME ME!! I'm in!!! Been wanting to organize a get together at some point, just been to busy at work!! Let me know when and where!!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good to here from you guys , dhigley member #7--- 032dmax #8 . Where do you guys live , what kind of fun do you guys partake . Me upland bird (water fowl in the future ) and looks like some drag race is in the future also . Any body have a idea when PIR & Woodburn open up ????

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ya count me in I would like to meet and exchange DMax info with other owners.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cool Basshopper member # 9 ...

·
Registered
31 Posts
club-in-it

N.W. Labman and fellas. It looks like we have some momentum rolling with a club. I’ve only had my DMAX a week now and would love to exchange info with other locals in person. On-line forums are great but nothing beats the real thing!! Sounds like many of us Northwesterners have similar interest besides our kick ass trucks.

Me, I’m into:

Boats - have ’22 Hewes Craft – could contribute to boating/fishing event as mentioned by BidDMax. Also old ’14 duck boat – barely floats.

Fishing, well that goes with the boat thing. Salmon, Sturgeon, Tuna, Bass, Walleye….etc. Looks like Basshoper is set for small mouth on the Columbia! Is that home bio-brew I smell?

Bird Hunting, mostly waterfowl these days but some upland as well. Have a Chocolate Lab, snoring beside me this instant. In a former life there was some archery hunting, I think. Labman, sounds like you may have a line on labs, I have a friend in the market.

Wife and kids (4 & 6), falls in here somewhere.

B.S. & Breskies- Well that transcends just about all of the above. If one of us had a big o’l shop we could talk “shop” there over a few cold ones.

I’m all in!!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
N.W. Labman and fellas. It looks like we have some momentum rolling with a club. I’ve only had my DMAX a week now and would love to exchange info with other locals in person. On-line forums are great but nothing beats the real thing!! Sounds like many of us Northwesterners have similar interest besides our kick ass trucks.

Me, I’m into:

Boats - have ’22 Hewes Craft – could contribute to boating/fishing event as mentioned by BidDMax. Also old ’14 duck boat – barely floats.

Fishing, well that goes with the boat thing. Salmon, Sturgeon, Tuna, Bass, Walleye….etc. Looks like Basshoper is set for small mouth on the Columbia! Is that home bio-brew I smell?

Bird Hunting, mostly waterfowl these days but some upland as well. Have a Chocolate Lab, snoring beside me this instant. In a former life there was some archery hunting, I think. Labman, sounds like you may have a line on labs, I have a friend in the market.This is funny, I thought the moniker or screen name labman was from working in clean rooms and stuff :lol: I've even seen the dogs and it never dawned on me til just now!

Wife and kids (4 & 6), falls in here somewhere.

B.S. & Breskies- Well that transcends just about all of the above. If one of us had a big o’l shop we could talk “shop” there over a few cold ones.

I’m all in!!
Sounds good to me bud! So who has a good sized shop? Somebody speak up! I also caught the word play there at the end.....do we have a poker fan?

1 - 20 of 5702 Posts