Registered
1,530 Posts
something other than cv-19.:thumb::thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,986
Lame stream media boiled down to one meme.

Pretty much how CNN, MSDNC, NBC, CBS, ABC, ETC

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
And right after OAN called out the WH press corp for their lies....

April 6:
Mainstream Media Hypocrisy Exposed In One-Sided Attack on One America News

And anybody wanna bet that THIS is really why:

March 19:

Enemy of the People = 4th Estate.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
How Dare You!

Doomsday prophecies of ancient methane being released as temperatures rise are WRONG, say scientists
21 Feb, 2020 13:14

Instead, the researchers argue that numerous natural 'buffers' actually prevent the majority of the carbon from reaching the atmosphere.

In the case of methane hydrates, most of the greenhouse gas is dissolved and oxidized by microbes in the oceans long before it makes it to the surface. The same goes for deeper deposits of methane in permafrost, which the researchers believe are consumed by bacteria in the soil and turned into carbon dioxide.
But I heard this 16 year old mental patient (oops, that's probably redundant :p:) on the internet tell me otherwise :confuzeld

:p:

·
Registered
175 Posts
While his statement is partially true. "he believes the Chinese coronvirus is "certainly nature's response to humanity's failure". This part is true in regards to the "wet markets". Not sure how climate change plays a part, SHOULD there be climate change.

Comparing the Pope's comment to AOC is funny, but watch out for the wrath of god for making it. :HiHi:

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
While his statement is partially true. "he believes the Chinese coronvirus is "certainly nature's response to humanity's failure". This part is true in regards to the "wet markets". Not sure how climate change plays a part, SHOULD there be climate change.

Comparing the Pope's comment to AOC is funny, but watch out for the wrath of god for making it. :HiHi:
Note: I moved my Pope post over to the coronavirus thread.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
The thing about progressives is that by design, they will never be happy with anything. Once they get something they want, their desires 'progress' to something else. What a scam. A political belief where you are never proposing actual solutions. A solution indicates you figured it out and found the best possible way. Progressives merely propose sweeping changes to whatever we are currently doing, with the understanding that nothing will ever be right, and must be changed again... and again... and again. No solutions. Just knee-jerk emotional reactions pandering to whatever the current mobs are FEELING at the moment.

Yep, what a scam.

An example: Why is free $hit suddenly so important for illegal aliens, who not too long ago were being deported by Mr. Progressive First / Last Black President O and supported by the Queen of Mean / not anybody's president Hillary... The progressive goalposts are always moving with the blowing winds...

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
heres 1 reason.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
One of the best speeches I think I've ever heard. If I try and explain it, I'll just screw it up. It's only 3 minutes. Listen and get what you'll get from it.

·
Registered
2009 Chevy LMM
16,207 Posts
Oh Yeah, Joe Friday. I used to watch them all the time way back many years ago. Same as Highway Patrol. BTW, That is a good little Speech

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Oh Yeah, Joe Friday. I used to watch them all the time way back many years ago. Same as Highway Patrol. BTW, That is a good little Speech
'You don't need to tear this country down to improve it and you're not the fist gen that wants to effect change.' Yep. A speech that holds true today - multiple disgruntled generations later - lol. (y)

We watch far more old shows than new ones. I was a big fan of Adam-12 and Dragnet. Not an Adam-12 I haven't seen multiple times. Got a funny anecdote for ya...

We lived in L.A. when I was 5. Dad, my hero, was a uniformed cop on LAPD. He had shown me around the station a few times. I watched a lot of Adam-12. So, more than once, when he'd come home from work, I'd ask him if he saw Reed and Malloy today. That "I was watching them today hoping maybe I'd see you too, Dad." What, they all dressed the same, worked at the same place, I was 5.... lol. Ah, to be young and simple again....before I got disgruntled ;-)

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
I had no idea the Wachowski brothers of Matrix fame are now sisters.

"Lilly Wachowski and her sister, Lana, were both once known as men — Andy and Larry, respectively. They both came out as transgender — Andy in 2016, Larry in 2012."

Red pill?

·
Administrator
15,659 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
2981 - 3000 of 3049 Posts