Diesel Place banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who is the best place to buy a pmd from online?

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Subjective question best is a relative term, IMO Heath Diesel is best overall value, 7yr warranty if bought with remote mount kit & harness.

if after driver only look to any site sponsor of your choice, they pay for the ability to post here; where possible you ought to support those that support this site.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i rwally saying is who is the one u trust most

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i cant spell today, the heath system seems good but i don't have a skid plate that i know of, but am i confusing what i think a skid plate is?

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
Mount it wherever you want skid plate/ mud shield in some trucks is one location, since my IC is there now, I mounted mine on the bumper. Any vendor here is a sure bet as far as who do you trust.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Heath PMD Isolator

Here's a pic of mine mounted to the plastic "skid plate" splash shield behind the front bumper - your truck should have the shield too. Yeah, I know I need to replace those stinkin' leaky oil cooler lines :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Where is the link for IMO Heath Diesel. I may need one too.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Its just Heath Diesel, IMO is "in my opinion" or at least thats how I've been reading it. The link is www.heathdiesel.com

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Like Turbine Doc, I have the Heath unit.

Nice all around product, good guys on the phone and a great warranty.

That said, if Kennedy weren't at Schied's when my truck was DOA this summer and I needed something quick, I would probably have bought his unit as it has a more elegant connection to the harness.

The warranty on the Heath unit is nice, but it seems like these things work or don't - my last one was over 5 y/o, mounted on the pump.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts