Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased lighted Denali sunvisors for my Silverado. I have almost all the appropriate parts now, molded plastic clips, wire and plugs (as of today) for headliner. What I don't have is the little metal clips that snap/insert into the metal roof structure inside the headliner. These are the metal clips that the small sunvisor clip (the clip nearest the overhead console) screw into. The dealer shows them on the schematic but says you are not allowed to order them??? I can buy all new visors and get them as a set... Don't obviously want to do that. I thought I could pry the clip out of the ceiling that holds the current sunvisor clip but was told I would screw it up doing so. Any ideas? Is the clip available through another source?? Would love to get these new visors put in... Thanks for any help...

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hello, these are one-way clips, they don't come out without getting messed up. They are rectangle, spring metal and I have not seen them anywhere except to hold the visor clips. Mine came with the new OEM visors. Two suggestions: 1) try the universal clip selection at the dealer parts counter, or at the body shop; or 2) call Bill at P&G Chev (parts Mgr) .....Partszoneonline, as he is always willing to help for the "odd" requests.
Sir-Col

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Check with DuratotheMax...he's pretty much built a Denalarado. He's totally Denali inside.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all - I'll try DuratotheMax and see what he thinks and I'll contact Bill at P&G. I looked at the clip and can see I'll destroy it prying it out. I appreciate you all taking the time to respond!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts