·
Registered
1,217 Posts
waht ya running nick? juice?

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry for not editing the audio.. right when i get on it, someone is POS 70's toyota crawls out in front of me.. gotta love CA drivers!

that was just my 120HP predator. you should have seen it sat when i stacked it with a 90HP juice.. all i can say it smoke-screen!

i'll shoot some more when my buddy sends me his HOT-OJ later this week..

·
Registered
285 Posts
Diesel power,

Just wondering, what type of truck is that? Ext long bed? How fast did you get going in the vids it sounds dang mean.

On edit, in the is that your rear end breaking loose? wonder what that big rig drive was thinking.Edited by: MonteCarlo31

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My truck is a 02, CC, SB. i didn't get much over about 40 as i was playing around on the way home for work. that wasn't my rear end breaking loose. i have a banks exhaust which makes a nice sound under full throttle with the windows down

Nick

·
Registered
285 Posts
Diesel thanks for the Info, it almost sounded like a tire bark that's why I asked, Guess I am going deaf at 22...lol....I can't wait for the new duramax to comes out. I keep studying more and more as a new truck is directly related to my GPA.

Anyone know spanish 3?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Second one looks like a scene from a Quentin Tarantino film
Edited by: sdaver

·
Registered
115 Posts
<LABEL id=HbSession SessionId="2572500528"></LABEL>

·
Registered
115 Posts
<LABEL id=HbSession SessionId="3053929181"> How do you get it to Play. I am no computer wizard, it goes to Media Player and I can't figure out how to make it Play. Help
</LABEL>

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Are you "right click" scroll to "save target" to a place like the desk top to find ?? Then double click on icon on desk top ??

Mac

·
Registered
115 Posts
<LABEL id=HbSession SessionId="2799114828"> How do you stack the programmers, and how do you know which ones to stack? Is it just trial and error?</LABEL>

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
You cannot stack programmers. You can stack one programmer with a box like (juice,van aaken, tst) and then you can add a fuel pressure box, a Duramaximizer or VA pressure box.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Diesel Power:

Which CODEC do I need to play those clips? If you don't know that, please tell me the make and model of the camera you used to shoot the vid and any software you used to modify it.Edited by: CStone

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was recorded with a Canon G5. didn't edit it afterwards.

·
Registered
408 Posts
What Name Brand Camera? Does Really Nice Movies

·
Registered
22 Posts
Love the SOOOT man! That D-Max sounds good! Nice videos, looks like your truck scoots along pretty good!!

Cheers, Justin

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.