Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a single gauge pillar pod for a SPA DG211 gauge. I'd prefer to buy it pre-painted, but would be willing to buy one either way. I've only found double and triple setups...anybody know where I can find a single version?

·
Registered
220 Posts
bubz said:
I'm looking for a single gauge pillar pod for a SPA DG211 gauge. I'd prefer to buy it pre-painted, but would be willing to buy one either way. I've only found double and triple setups...anybody know where I can find a single version?
I haven't seen a single A-pillar pod for our trucks,
but Autometer has one for the steering column...
See the 15007/15008 at the
<a href="http://www.autometer.com/hp/2003_catalog/gaugeworks/21.html" target="_blank">
Autometer</a> website

good luck,

T.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I bought one from Jegs. It's an Autometer pod. It is not labeled for a 2500HD or a 3500 but it is just for the 1500 Silverado. But it does fit.

I just realized you have a 2003 model so I don't know if it will fit or not. I have a 2002 and it fits just fine.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I dont think think it will fit since the 03/04's have the tweeter in the pillar post,but I could be wrong. Im looking at getting a single pod also for a autometer egt gauge.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine doesn't have a tweeter in the pillar (I don't have the Bose option). I'll go check out Jegs. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
03 and 04's pillar are the same (with the exception of the tweet). If the tweet is in the way, then move the whole unit up a few inches. Easy as that.

I have installed quite a few single guage pods here lately. There are a lot of people not wanting to pay for the boost guage. Heck, I don't blame them.

The single is available through autometer, or...you can purchase a Bullydog digital multiguage (from me). It includes both guages in one digital read-out face, in a single guage format, molded within its own pod. Works great and looks a little more futuristic than the "primitive" guage (of which I have in my truck).

When I mounted my guages in my truck, I used the center ceiling assymbly that houses the map box, lights, and a small place for what would have been rear ac/heat controls on suburbans. I drilled 2 holes with a hole drill and wired it all in my headliner. Took twice as long (and won't do it again), but it looks sweet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts