·
Registered
363 Posts

50ft kaufman dually low pro wedge trailer

can fit 3 vehicles on trailer but only had to pick up two that day

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
This was my main tow, sold it last year. Logged about 70K miles with it following me

Towing a few friends jeeps

Storing the toys for the winter

Hauling a light load

·
Registered
84 Posts
28' Haulin car trailer, extra height. I put everything I own in it usually (military DITY moves) and for a single guy, it works AWESOME. My 99 SS takes up most of the space/weight capacity. If I were more more furniture, I'd have to make a step up, but for now it works well.

BTW- I've towed this a few times. Hardest conditions= 02 2500HD with 175k miles, Colorado altitudes, 95 degrees, cruise control on 65 mph, A/C on, Edge on level 1- no problems! Even with hills, I think it downshifted to 4th TWICE. Weight was 19.5k overall (10 on trailer, 9.5 on truck). The Edge, the P3, and the airbags made it easy. I did this all while getting a hand calculated 10.0 mpg!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks! I took it a step further than matching just exterior colors- my car and my truck also have the same tan leather lol! ;)

The joke among my friends is that I need to come up with my own logo in vinyl for the truck and the trailer.... "DB Motorsports" or something cheezy!

·
Banned
5,176 Posts
DB Movers :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
I don't have any pics but pull BIG S**T. Last week was a 39ft 5'er GWV 22K , 36ft 5'er GVW 16K, and a 39ft TT GVW ?? real heavy droped to 7 MPG heavy. People need to ship more 20ft speed boats!

·
Registered
52 Posts

Not too heavy, 11,000# gross and I don't think I have been close yet.

·
Registered
185 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Here is what I currently tow around and it is for sale by the way. I am moving up to a toyhauler when it sells.

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
Depends on which toy I'm working on or playing with that day. I just realized that I don't have pics of most of them behind the dually, which has done most of the towing. I'll work on that.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Here are a few things that i pull...one is more fun than the other though.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Oh yeah.....here is my dad pulling me home after breaking the front-end in my truck.:eek:

Attachments

21 - 40 of 706 Posts